Here are some good examples of interview questions for you to practice with and have your answers ready.
1. What do you think is the most important thing to remember when dealing with customers?
2. Can you tell me about a time when you have had to deal with an angry customer? How did you
handle the situation? What could you have done differently?
3. What was the last suggestion you made in your company to improve a process or procedure?
4. How many people are in your current team? What role do you play in the team?
5. How do cope with stress?
6. How would a fellow colleague describe you?
7. How would your current manager describe you?
8. What contribution could you make to this company?
9. What do you know already about our business?
10. Which achievement are you most proud of?
11. How do you get things done?
12. Do you consider yourself successful? Why?
13. What has been your biggest failure to date?
14. How could you improve yourself?
15. Describe your ideal work environment..
16. What are you looking for in a new job?
17. Describe how you typically approach a task / project
18. How good is your time management?
19. What motivates you?
20. Can you give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult situation?
21. What attracted you most to apply for this position?
22. Which parts of the job might you find difficult to handle?
23. Which parts of the job would you be particularly good at?
24. What other positions have you applied for?
25. What are you really good at? What are your core strengths?
26. Describe your personality to me.
27. What role do you play in a team environment?
28. What are your IT skills like?
29. What is your desired career path? What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
30. What do you want to achieve outside of the work environment?