An Post have no graduate vacancies at present but they plan to recruit again in the future.
“An Post welcome applications from proactive, self motivated individuals with excellent communication skills, the ability to work successfully in a team and to plan and organise their work effectively. Problem-solving and analysis skills, and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances are also desirable. As our customers are vital to our success we expect the graduate to demonstrate a determination to deliver a quality service to internal and external customers and ensure that their work is of a high standard.”
* Specific, project based, 2 year role within specified business unit
* Comprehensive Induction Programme
* Performance Management system
* Organisational, Role Specific and Personal Development training modules
* Subsidised canteen and subsidised gym on-site
* Employees Credit Union – savings & loans facilities
* Group Health Insurance Scheme – reduced rate health insurance
* Travel & subsistence expenses plus mileage allowance for use of private car on Company business
* 20 days annual leave, plus statutory public holidays
* Commute TravelPass Scheme facility through payroll deduction
Application and Selection
Each year we aim to recruit graduates from business-related honours degree backgrounds who have achieved a minimum 2:1 honours result.
Application to the programme is by company application form only. This will be available on-line when our recruitment campaign begins again.
Candidates may be invited to complete verbal and numerical Ability Testing, Competency-based Interviews, Group Observation Exercise and Presentation.
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org