Bord Gais Energy is now part of Centrica. They are a major supplier of gas to residential customers in Ireland.
They often run a graduate entry scheme for graduates with a minimum 2.1 honours degree and great people skills who are prepared to test their potential and work outside of their core specialisms. They say they are open to candidates from a range of disciplines including Business, Engineering, IT, HR, and Marketing.
Successful candidates will go on to the Bord Gais Energy 24 month graduate programme and will benefit from early access to senior management, regular feedback and individual manager support.
Other Benefits include
• Competitive salary with performance incentives
• Rotations through diverse business areas
• Individual personal development plans
• Dedicated mentor
• Generous leave entitlement including birthday leave
• Opportunity to ‘give back’ to a chosen charity
Check out all the current Bord Gais Energy Jobs